Recruitment: Grade III Tripura Judicial Service, Agartala: Notification, Scheme and Syllabus
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service. The Tripura High Court is the High Court of the state of Tripura. It was established on 23 March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala,… Read More »
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service. The Tripura High Court is the High Court of the state of Tripura. It was established on 23 March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala, the capital of Tripura.
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have not completed 35 years of age (in case of General candidates) and 38 years of age (in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates) as on the last date fixed for the receipt of online applications for filling up of 06(six) vacancies in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service in accordance with the provisions of the Tripura Judicial Service Rules, 2003 (as amended from time to time) in the scale of pay of 27700-770-33090-920- 40450-1080-44770/- (Unrevised) per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules in force.
- Out of 06 posts, 02 posts are for UR category, 02 posts are reserved for Scheduled Tribes and 02 posts are reserved for Scheduled Castes. Number of posts advertised is likely to be increased.
- ST/SC candidates of other States should apply as general candidate along with application fees prescribed for general candidate
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have not completed 35 years of age (in case of General candidates) and 38 years of age (in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates)
- Submission of online application: From 02.02.2021 to 01.03.2021 (4.00 P.M.)
- Last date of finalisation of online application: 01.03.2021 (4.00 P.M.)
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 16.05.2021
- Date of downloading of Admit card: Will be notified later on.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to submit the application through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before the submission of the online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the ‘How to Apply’ segment of the Online Application Portal.
- Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court website (https://thc.nic.in) from 02.02.2021to 01.03.2021(up to 04:00 P.M.). To apply the candidates have to click on the ‘Recruitment [Online Application]’ tab in the Home page of the High Court’s website.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, due to any unavoidable circumstances, if any candidate submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with the latest Registration Number is complete in all respect.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with the latest Registration Number shall only be entertained by the High Court and fee paid against one Registration Number shall not be adjusted against any other Registration Number.
- The candidates already in Government Services shall apply either through proper channel or attach ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from his,/trer employer.
Candidates who score pass marks or more in the Preliminary Written Examination will be asked for scrutiny of original marks-sheets/certificates/documents. If the candidate fulfils the criteria of his4rer candidature then he/she eligible for Final Written Examination.
- The application fee for UR category applicant is (500/-(Rupees five hundred only) and that of reserved category (ST/SC) applicant is (250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only).
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other recruitment in future.
- Candidates are to deposit fees by using Credit Card (VisaMaster,&.upay), Net Banking, Debit Card(Visa/Master/Rupay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Bank charge may apply.
Scheme and Syllabus
I. Preliminary Written Examination
General category candidates who obtain 60% or more marks and the candidates of reserved categories who obtain 50% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Final Written Examination.
II. Final Written Examination
i) English -100 marks
ii) Bengali – 100 marks
iii) General Knowledge – 100 marks
iv) Law Paper I – 100 marks
v) Law Paper II – 100 marks
Viva-voce – 100 marKs.