Last Updated :
Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Naya Raipur is going to organize the 10th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition (HNMCC), 2018.
23rd – 25th March 2018
Hidayatullah National Law University, Uparwara, Abhanpur, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
The competition is open only for bonafide students of recognized Institutions / Universities / Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors’ Degree in Law i.e. 3-year LL.B. or 5-year Integrated LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any additional member of any participating team shall not be entitled to hospitality or for any award. Such member or observer shall not be allowed to watch any of the rounds of the competition
- Each team will have a team code and each participant shall be given an individual code.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city, etc. except in the registration form. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the Registration Form – completely filled and duly signed by the Head of Participating Institution to [email protected] latest by 12th February 2018 (11:59 pm IST).
- No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration.
- In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers at the time of the formal registration.
- Formal Registration of the Participating Team(s) shall take place on 23rd March 2018, 16:00 hours onwards at Hidayatullah National Law University, Uparwara, Abhanpur, Naya Raipur
- Every Participating Team will be allotted a team code which will be communicated in due time via email.
The teams shall be required to send the nominal registration fee of Rs. 2500/- through Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “The Registrar, HNLU Raipur” payable at Raipur, to be received the latest by 12th February 2018 at the address given below for correspondence. Along with the Demand Draft, the teams shall also be required to send the hard copy of the duly filled Registration Form.
Demand Draft and Registration Form should be sent through speed post only as the courier services are very poor at the address for correspondence.
Accommodation and food shall be provided by the Organizers from the morning of 23rd March 2018 to the morning of 26th March 2018. Teams wishing to stay back after 26th March 2018 shall have to make arrangements for accommodation, food, and transport on their own.
Transportation shall be provided by the Organizers to the participating teams only at the time of their arrival and departure as per their previously intimated Travel Plan. However, regular bus trips from the campus would be scheduled by the University during the Moot Court Competition.
Release of Moot Problem:
12th January 2018
Last date for seeking Clarifications:
24th January 2018
Release of Clarifications:
30th January 2018
Last date for Provisional Registration (Online at [email protected]):
5th February 2018
Last date for receipt of hard copy (Demand Draft and Registration Form):
12th February 2018
Memorial Submission (soft copy) at [email protected]:
21st February 2018
Inaugural Ceremony, Final Registration and Draw of Lots:
23rd March 2018
Researcher Test, Preliminary Rounds, and Quarter Finals:
24th March 2018
Semi-Finals, Final Round and Closing Ceremony:
25th March 2018
Dr. Kaumudhi Challa
Dr. Uttam Kumar Panda
Faculty Co-coordinator & Treasurer
Mr. Mahimna Kandpal
Phone: +91-8887597738, +91-9752542346
Ms. Deepjoyika Ghosh Dastidar
Mr. Bhanu Prakash Joshi
The Coordinator, HNMCC – 2018
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Uparwara Post, Abhanpur,
Naya Raipur – 492002
Email: [email protected]