Last Updated :
It gives us immense pleasure to invite your esteemed institution to participate in the II National Moot Court Competition – 2019. The Moot Court Competition is being organized by the Institute for Technology and Management School of Law.
This moot court is being organized with a purpose to spread the maximum awareness among the law students and to acquaint them with the current legal issues in the country. This competition will surely add to the research, writing and oratory skills of the students.
The Moot Court Competition shall be held on April 4th 5th & 6th, 2019 (Thursday to Saturday) at Institute for Technology and Management School of Law, Raipur. ITM – School of Law, Raipur approved by the Bar Council of India is conducting its 2nd National Moot Court Competition.
ITM University, Naya Raipur( Atal Nagar)
Date Of Competition
4th April to 6th April 2019
- Students pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B.
- Degree from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University in India shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition. Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. A team comprises of two speakers and one researcher.
- Himanshu Shukla (Mb- +91 70818 34129) Convenor, HOD (I/c)
- Samarthya Pandey (Mb- +91 90393 61888), Student Convenor
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites