Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is pleased to announce the 2nd annual edition of the 2-city “INBA – LL.M INDIA FAIR 2018”.
Date & Venue:
- 9th May 2018 at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi
- 11th May 2018 at Taj West End, Bangalore
About the Fair:
This imperative fair aims at providing the perfect platform for scores of aspiring Indian law graduates on one hand, and globally reputed law schools and universities from continental America, UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia to meet and explore mutually and academically beneficial avenues of learning and growth.
Overseas Law Universities and Schools will be able to demonstrate their sterling academic syllabi and streams, illustrious faculty and highly acclaimed programs to scores of pre-qualified law students who are desirous of seeking overseas admissions and getting their dreams fulfilled. Senior academicians and management personnel of leading Indian Law Schools and Universities would also be comprehensively represented at the fair.
INBA-LL.M INDIA FAIR 2018 will serve as the ideal platform for you to get noticed by aspiring law students, their parents and law academicians. Further, you could get noticed at the concurrent seminar where you could offer your bouquet of programs and present your law school in an elegant manner – amidst a relaxed ambiance. Your visit to India could also pave way for you to engage in structured meetings with leading law schools in New Delhi and Bangalore.
- DePaul University College of Law
- Durham University
- Koc University Law School
- Monash University
- Nottingham Law School – Nottingham Trent University
- Queen Mary University of London
- St. Louis University School of Law
- Syracuse University College of Law
- The City Law School – City, University of London
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of British Columbia
- University of East London
- USC Gould School of Law
Ms. Archana Aggarwal
Indian National Bar Association (INBA)
Mr. Hitesh Asrani
Phone: +91-916760 6530
Mr. Sahil Chopra
Indian National Bar Association