Last Updated on by Admin LB
Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT), Noida is organizing an International Conference on Family Laws: Issues & Challenges.
About the University
The Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT) was established under MUIT Uttar Pradesh Act No. 31 of 2001 Notification No. 573 dated 06 October, 2001. The University Campus is at PO- Maharishi Nagar Dist. GB Nagar, Sec 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The University is reputed to disseminate quality education.
About the Institution
Maharishi Law School (MLS) established in 2017 under Maharishi University of Information Technology. Maharishi Law School is one of the premier institutes managed by the Maharishi Society. This institution is known for its teaching methodology and offers its UG and PG programs. The School of Law also encourages the students to participate in academic events like Moot Courts, Debate, Quiz, Seminars, Conferences, and workshops, etc. in inter-university/college and intra-college competitions.
About Female Wave of Change
Female Wave of Change was founded in January 2017. We are very much aware that we live in a world of change where the speed of change is exponential.
We also realized that the world we live in is not a world we are proud to leave to the next generation. We believe that if we want to re-direct change and to create a better world for each and everyone, we need to use our feminine values and our feminine energy: Authentic Feminine Leadership is the way to move forward to create a better and more sustainable world for all. Although the first intention was to organize a single event in The Netherlands in September 2017, it turned out to be so much more.
Within no time we built a huge international movement and more and more women from all over the world connected. By the end of 2017 Female Wave of Change was represented in almost 25 countries and growing. Women were connecting online and offline, sharing knowledge and experience and creating new opportunities together. Female Wave of Change is represented in over 35 countries and has a growing network of Ambassadors, Wavemakers, a Circle of Wise Women, a fantastic group of volunteers (our Inner Circle), and many women all over the globe who visit our local events or join us online.
Mid 2018 we decided to go back to the drawing board together with Ambassadors and members of the Circle of Wise Women, to prepare the foundation for structural growth: becoming more transparent, efficient, effective, and empowering. The most important result was a more in-depth definition of our purpose, more focus on content, on education, on a more formal business model, and a strategic framework of FWoC global and local activities.
The aim of this International Conference is to address and discuss the various new Challenges & Solutions in the ﬁeld of Family Law in the present scenario. The theme as per the objectives of the International Conference shall focus on the following Sub-Themes also.
- Maintenance under Cr. P.C
- Family Law and Special Customer of Banks
- Impact of COVID-19 on family relations
- Domestic Violence
- Impact of Domestic violence on Children and Family
- Child Marriage
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Family Relation in Human Rights Perspective National & International
- Resolution of Family Dispute by Alternate Dispute Resolution System
- Special Marriage Act and Its Impact on Family Issues
- International conventions related to Private International Laws.
- Reforms in Muslim Law,
- Hindu Undivided Family and Income Tax, Joint Hindu Family
- Marriages: Lesbian, Gay & Live-in Relationship, etc.
- Artiﬁcial Reproduction Techniques- Surrogacy, Artiﬁcial Insemination, In-Vitro Fertilization, Test Tube
- Legitimacy of Children
- Property Rights-(i) Inheritance and Succession, (ii) Matrimonial
- Maintenance of Children, Parents & Wife
- Guardianship Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Parsi, etc.
- Divorce Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Parsi, etc.
- Honor Killing and Human Rights
- Effect of repealing of Art 370 and 35A on Family Laws
- Correlation between Family Law and Criminal Laws
- Family and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Efﬁcacy of Family Court
- Uniform Civil Code
- Loopholes in Personal Laws
- Adoption of Family-HRM Policies
- Family Structure On Organizational Commitment National/International
- Family Issues and Media
- Any other related Subject/Topic/Inter-Discipline/Multi-discipline.
Abstract should be accompanied with the title page including the following details:
- Author’s Name, E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Contact No, Abstract title (Bold Fonts) – Abstract should be in Times New Roman font, size 12, Maximum 300 words along with 4-5 keywords and must be submitted online through email [email protected] in.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail as per the date shown in the brochure.
- The conference committee reserves the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
Final Paper Submission
- Paper must be the original work of the author(s) – The research paper has to be emailed as an attachment to [email protected].
- The attachment must be MS-Word File and the text format to be followed is:
- Times New Roman,
- Font Size 12 and
- 1.5 line spacing
- Footnote can be in any contemporary style and in Times New Roman, Font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing
- The paper should adhere to the word limit of 3000-6000 words (Inclusive of footnotes).
Foreign Participation: 30 USD
Academician/ Advocates: Rs 1000/- (Certificate and Publication in ISBN)
- If two authors: 1000/-
Research Scholars: Rs 700/-(Certificate and Publication in ISBN)
- If two authors: 1000/-
Students (UG & PG): Rs. 500/-(Certificate and Publication in ISBN)
- If two authors: 800/-
Sharing of a research paper is restricted to two authors only.
- Account Name: Maharishi University of Information Technology
- Account Number: 081505001740
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Branch: Sector 110, Noida
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000815
Another payment option,
- UPI ID: [email protected]
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 8th March 2021
- Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 15th March 2021 [Extended]
- Last date of submission for a full research paper: 20th March 2021 [Extended]
- Approval and acceptance of research paper by Organising Committee: 18th March 2021
- Last date of submission of the registration form along with the registration fees: 20th March 2021
- Date of Conference: 3rd-4th April 2021.
There will be 4- 5 technical sessions Including Inaugural and Valedictory sessions. (Schedule shall be shared by 25th March 2021)
All the selected papers will be published in the book with ISBN. Publication of book will be done after the International conference and shall be provided to all the participants within two months of International conference. The research paper can be published in UGC Care Listed Journal ‘New Horizons’ Group ‘A’. The interested participant is required to pay Rs. 1300/- extra for publication in the same.
A souvenir will also be published at the time of inaugural. All selected abstracts shall be published in the souvenir.
Prize for Best Paper, Certificate, and Memento
Email: [email protected]
Dr. K.B. Asthana (Convener)
- Ph: +91-92894 60910
Dr. Annu Bahl Mehra (Co-Convener)
- Ph: +91-92103 03690
Reported by: Organizing team
Maharishi Law School, MUIT