Last Updated :
CALL FOR PAPERS [VOLUME 5 ISSUE 1]
The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 5 Issue 1, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link: http://www.ijra.in/SubmitArticle.aspx where further details regarding the submission procedure are available.
And mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to [email protected]
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
• The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length
• The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
• The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
• The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used.
• Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
• Each article should be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper.
• All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
• Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and Processing fee (INR 1800/- for Single Author and INR 2800/- for Co-Authorship)
The author/s are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
*** The fee includes a Certificate of Publication to the author/s through speed post/courier.
25th November 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance
5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 5 Issue 1
9th December 2017.