International Seminar on Law, Religion & Governance: Issues & Challenges 2020
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is organising a two-day International Seminar On Law, Religion & Governance: Issues & Challenges 2020 on 13th February-14th February 2020. About the Seminar The interface between religion, law and governance is increasingly coming under critical scrutiny today. It has always occupied a prominent position in the development of human society. Religion and law are… Read More »
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is organising a two-day International Seminar On Law, Religion & Governance: Issues & Challenges 2020 on 13th February-14th February 2020.
About the Seminar
Religion and law are like two facets of governance both having different specifications but serving the common end. In order to debate and deliberate on the relevance, usefulness and importance of law, religion and governance.
- The Israel-Palestine Issue: Influence of Religion as a Constitutional Disruption
- Democratic backsliding, Politics of Misinformation and Binary Politics in Europe
- The Moral Complex of Religious Issues in the United States
- The Foundations of Indian and Western Secularism
- International practices with respect to governance
- The Inclusive Nature and Structure of Indian Secularism: The Ayodhya Dispute
- Constitutional Redemption on Issues of Religious Liberties
- Constitutional Controversies over Religious Liberty
- Judicial intervention in religious affairs
- Secularism in the era of globalization
- Role of identity politics to shape cyber governance
- The impact of Judicial Activism and Constraint over Religious Issues
- Changing the paradigm of governance & religion
- Law, religion and liberty of Conscience
- Religion & Politics
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words and a maximum of 5 (five) relevant keywords.
- Full paper –3000 words minimum excluding references and footnoting (Descriptive footnotes and substantive text in the footnotes is not permitted).
- Footnotes must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Harvard, Latest Edition).
- Abstract & Full Paper is to be submitted as soft copy only in MS Word format (Typed in Times New Roman, 14-point Heading and 12-point normal text with 1.5 spacing & 10 points with 1.0 spacing for footnotes).
- A separate MS Word file should be submitted containing the article title, followed by author’s name, affiliation, communication address, E-mail and phone details.
- A declaration waiving the copyright by the author and stating that all submissions are original and bona fide work of the author.
- No part of the submitted paper should contain any form of identification of the author or any such information if found would lead to disqualification.
- Only 1 (one) co-author is permitted.
- In co-authorship, respective authors have to pay the registration fee individually.
- In-absentia only for foreign delegates (co-authorship not allowed).
- All papers (abstract and full) must be submitted to [email protected]
mail.com under the subject name: “AMITY LKO 2019 SEMINAR – TITLE OF PAPER – AUTHOR’S NAME”.
- Papers will be submitted to: [email protected]
LEGAL BITES IS A PROUD EDUCATION PARTNER OF THIS EVENT
- Receipt of Abstract & Author’s details via e-mail till 120th January 2020 (23:59 hrs.) to [email protected]
- Last date for full paper submission via e-mail: 5th February 2020(23:59 IST).
- Professional participants: Rs. 2,000/-
- Research Scholars/ Students participants: Rs. 1,500/-
- Students Participants/ Research Scholars of Amity University, Lucknow Campus: Rs. 1,000/-
- Professional participants: $50
- Research Scholars/Students participants: $30
- Presentation In- absentia (For Foreign Delegates): $80
The selected papers will be published in an international indexed journal for which the publication fee will be paid by the authors/co-authors on intimation.
Travel and Accommodation
- Mr. Viplav Banerjee: +91-95592 70420
- Ms. Riya Pundir +91-76076 18875