About ASC Solicitors & Advocates
ASC Solicitors & Advocates is a leading national multidisciplinary law firm in India. It also provides advice and legal services to international corporates and private clients. The firm’s clientele ranges from privately owned to public listed companies that further branches to Multinational Commercial Companies, Investment Banks, and Government-owned undertakings. In the course of its practice, the firm has built a close working relationship with law specialist agencies, authorities, and several foreign law firms.
The firm advises and assists its clients in establishing and operating of business and projects. The professionals in the firm have been advising Indian and overseas investors on setting up presence through representative/ liaison or branch offices, joint ventures and subsidiary companies, drafting of joint venture, acquisition agreement etc., and representation with Government of India or any other incidental work related to investment or legal guidance in India.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research on case laws.
- Appearing in courts independently (if qualified as LLB) or with a senior.
- Managing client relationship and giving a briefing to clients on their matters
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 16th Apr’18 and 16th May’18
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
1 Birbal Road, Jangpura Extn.
New Delhi, India.
Pin Code -110014.
Fax : + 91-11-43104812