Last Updated on by Admin LB
Here’s an internship experience of a 3rd-year anonymous contributor from Amity University at Pavan Duggal Associates, Greater Kailash, New Delhi. The organization is located at S-307, Block S, Part 1, Greater Kailash, New Delhi.
Duration of Internship
15 days (it has to be 1 month i.e 01 June 2019 to 30 June 2019, but I chose to terminate this Internship in the middle of it.)
How you Applied
I sent my c.v and the cover letter at [email protected] And then they asked me to write a write up on a topic. After that, I got a confirmation letter.
It was terrible! In the letter, they said it has to be a research-based Internship. On the first day, they make a division that 2 months intern will get a chance to do the research work and the 1-month intern was asked to update the various website of Pavan sir.
As I was an intern for 1 month they were asking me to update the status of the website. Pavan sir has a lot of websites & there were many interns who were just updating the status of the website. And whenever I tried to ask them to give me some research work they always refused.
- 1-month interns have to do part-time Internship (which they mentioned on the first day of Internship, not before that) just have to go twice in a week.
- At the time of confirmation of my Internship, they told me the timing would be 9 am to 6 pm.
- The only good thing about this Internship is that you will get to add Pavan sir’s name in your CV.
- People were rude for no reason – Not ready to help
- Interns are threatened that there Internship can be terminated at any point in time
- Number of interns are more and work is less
- The working environment is really bad – associates threaten the interns like school kids and in the end, you will get grades in your certificate
You can get a PG in Greater Kailash or Lajpat Nagar
Before joining any Internship do thorough research about it. Otherwise, it will be just a waste of time.
Disclaimer: Legal Bites is determined to include views and opinions from all sides of the spectrum. This doesn’t mean we agree with everything we publish. But we do support their right to freedom of speech. In the case of content writers/editors/bloggers articles, the information, ideas or opinions in the articles are of the author and do not reflect the views of Legal Bites. Legal Bites does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.
Click Here to read Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.