Last Updated :
Blackberrys was founded 25 years ago in the bylanes of Chandni Chowk, New Delhi. The brand has grown to define the occasion wear and category market over the years. Starting out as a garment company, Blackberrys has grown from a wholesale to retail over time, and now to a leading fashion company.
The brand’s core focus has always been to create something new and provide Indian men with the best wardrobe solutions. Starting with suits and jackets for formal occasions, to bringing in khakis, a wide range of shirts, and now growing into innerwear, shoes, and accessories, Blackberrys is a one-stop shop for your wardrobe needs.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include contributing to the efficient day-to-day contract management activities and administrative support to the senior legal manager.
- Interns will have the opportunity to learn contract management best practices as well as gain a hands-on experience
# Number of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th May’18 and 24th Jun’18
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code.