Choudhary Law Associates, Bhopal is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the internship.
About Choudhary Law Associates
Adv. Vijay Kumar Choudhary [Chairman, Madhya Pradesh State Bar Council] is one of the most prominent litigators and legal advisors in India. With a reputation for winning some of the most pitched courtroom battles, Mr. Choudhary is highly regarded for his legal expertise and legal acumen and is the key contact for some of the notable clients across the nation.
With a rich legacy of 40 years, Choudhary Law Associates [CLA] is today one of the most distinguished and recognized law firms in India. We strongly believe that our success has been made possible by our stellar team and trusting clients. Since its inception, the office has seen around 200 associates and more than 400 internees joining, learning the discipline, and successfully venturing into practices independently.
With experience running over four decades, the long list of expertise of the office in legal matters ranges from Criminal, Civil, and Commercial Litigation to Alternate Dispute Resolution. CLA was one of the first such chambers in the state of Madhya Pradesh that actively dealt with Criminal as well as Civil Litigation. The office then diversified its practice to various Tribunals, Commissions, and other quasi-judicial bodies. CLA is also one of the first offices in Madhya Pradesh to provide pre-litigation consultancy. That is why we incorporate Alternate modes of Dispute Resolutions in our practice like Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation for speedy disposal of matters.
- Interns should have strong research skills especially in procedural aspects and commercial laws.
- Interns should have prior experience in writing, reviewing & editing legal articles and write-ups.
- Interns should uphold the integrity of research drafts by identifying invalid research, invalid format, etc., and should maintain the quality of the draft.
- Interns will be expected to submit their research report in a specified time-frame.
- It will be ensured that each intern gets proper guidance during the period of internship.
Up to 5-7 interns.
Mode of Internship- Offline [full-time].
Office of Address- ‘Vijay Palace’ E-2/144 Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Available (Based on Performance).
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
- Followed by a short telephonic interview.
Ph: +91-93029 27911 [Office]
Reported by: Choudhary Law Associates