Last Updated :
Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India provides opportunities for students from law colleges/schools to undertake an internship at their New Delhi Secretariat office.
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the center can apply by filling in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box. The filled in application form needs to reach us at least two months in advance from the date of start of the internship.
About WWF India
WWF-India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others. Over the years, its perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporates, students and other individuals.
The duration of the internship will be for 45 to 60 days.
The objective is:
- to provide and enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental laws
- through practical work assignments.
- to expose them to conservation initiatives of WWF-India.
- to utilize students professional and exceptional skills towards work of conservation.
Qualification for Internship
Interns applying for the CEL internship program need to fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the internship:
The applicant should be in his/her 3rd year of study (or higher) in a 5-year law program, or in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher) in a 3-year law program.
- Filled in Internship application (click here to download)
- Letter from concerned University placement coordinator
- Two reference Letter from subject Professors
- Curriculum Vitae
We take interns on a rolling basis depending on our need at the time. You can send us your CV and internship application form with the months you would like to intern.
Richa Tyagi: [email protected]
Raghav Srivastava: [email protected]