Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University takes immense pleasure in announcing the 7th Prof V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The prestigious Prof V.S. Mani Memorial Moot Court Competition is a culmination of the hard work and efforts of the student community and the faculty members of Jaipur National University. Named after late Prof V.S. Mani, an eminent Indian scholar, educationalist, an expert in International Law, International Humanitarian Law, and International Space Law and the founding Director of the University’s Law School. The objective of the moot competition is to focus on the application of the overall knowledge of International Law that can provide a great learning platform to the participants.
The competition will try in earnest to uphold the academic rigor and discipline that law as a subject demands. We hope that the different sessions in the competition become the conduits for an exchange of stimulating ideas among participating students.
- REGISTRATION OPEN: 30TH APRIL 2018
- LAST DATE FOR CLARIFICATIONS: 10TH AUGUST 2018
- RELEASE OF CLARIFICATIONS: 14TH AUGUST 2018
- RELEASE OF ADDITIONAL CLARIFICATIONS: 20TH AUGUST 2018
- FINAL REGISTRATION (BOTH BY EMAIL AND HARD-COPY): 25TH AUGUST 2018
- SOFT-COPY SUBMISSION: 5TH SEPTEMBER 2018
- HARD-COPY SUBMISSION: 15TH SEPTEMBER 2018
- ORIENTATION, REGISTRATION, DRAW OF LOTS AND MEMORIAL EXCHANGE: 5TH OCTOBER 2018
- INAUGURATION, PRELIMINARY ROUNDS & QUARTER FINAL ROUNDS: 6TH OCTOBER 2018
- SEMI-FINAL ROUND & FINAL ROUNDS (VALEDICTION PROGRAM): 7TH OCTOBER 2018
For further information, kindly contact:
Moot Court Committee: [email protected]
Ms. Komal Audichya (Associate Professor, Jaipur National University)
Faculty Convener, Moot Court Committee
Mr. Harsh Chaturvedi
Student Convener, Moot Court Committee
For Off-line Registration:[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.legalbites.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/7th-Prof-VS-Mani-Memorial-International-Law-Moot-Court-Competition-2018.pdf” title=”Click Here”]