CALL FOR PAPER
The National Seminar offers an opportunity to professionals, experts and students from various disciplines to present their research papers highlighting the issue of ‘Restorative Justice’.
Consequently, the Seminar will serve as a platform to address the following pertinent issues.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Interested authors should submit an abstract of their original research/conceptual papers and empirical studies/case studies briefly describing objectives, methodology, major results and its implications. The abstract must not exceed 500 words.
2. All abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated before final acceptance.
3. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit and present their paper at the seminar.
4. The length of the final submission should not exceed 5000 words, excluding footnotes.
5. The abstract and the final submission must be typed in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
6. The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed.) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstract and the final submission.
7. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. At least one author must be present at the Seminar for presentation.
The abstract and the complete research paper bearing the following details shall be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Address for correspondence
4. Contact Details
6. Title of the paper
Last Date for Submission of Abstracts by Post/E-mail (Softcopy): 5th February ,2017
Intimation on Selection of the Abstract: 7th February. 2017
Last Date for Submission of Scanned copies of Demand Draft and Registration Form: 13th February, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 13th February, 2017
Date of the National Seminar: 18th February, 2017
In case any queries/clarification arise, the same can be conveyed to the committee by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
THEMES, REGISTRATION FEE and For further details:-[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.legalbites.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/seminar.pdf”]