Last Updated on by Admin LB
AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022 is being organised by Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
About the Organisers
Faculty of Law was established in the year 2014 as part of Jagran Lakecity University (JLU), Bhopal, a private university established under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.
About AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition
Mooting as an essential extra-curricular activity enables one to partake in simulated court proceedings involving drafting memorials and oral argumentation, empowering law students to learn to apply and comprehend the nuances of law.
With the aim of strengthening the mooting skills of law students across the globe, the Moot Court Committee (MCC), Faculty of Law in collaboration with Association of Universities of Asia And The Pacific is organising the AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022, set to take place from 8 – 10 April, 2022 on a virtual format. The proposition for this edition of JLU Moot Court Competition is based on Commercial Arbitration.
We hereby invite teams to participate in the competition and refine their mooting skills. The competition embraces awards worth INR 2,60,000 (USD 3463).
Jagran Lakecity University endeavours to consistently create opportunities to build a conducive atmosphere for law students to nurture and challenge themselves in acquiring the skills and exploring the intricacies of courtroom affairs.
The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University or Law College are eligible for participation in the competition.
There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
List of Important Dates and Deadlines
- February 8, 2022: Release of the Moot Proposition
- March 14, 2022: Last date for Provisional Registration
- March 18, 2022: Last date for Final Registration along with details of payment
- March 16, 2022: Last date for seeking clarifications
- March 20, 2022: Release of clarifications
- March 31, 2022: Submission of soft copies of memorials
- April 8, 2022: Inaugural of AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition, 2022 & Researcher’s Test
- April 9, 2022: Preliminary & Quarter Finals Rounds
- April 10, 2022: Semi-Finals, Final Round & Valedictory Ceremony
Each team shall provisionally register for the competition by sending an email to [email protected] before March 8, 2022.
- Best Team: INR 1,25,000 (USD 1,670)
- Runners-Up: INR 75,000 (USD 1,000)
- Best Memorial: INR 20,000 (USD 267)
- Best Speaker: INR 20,000 (USD 267)
- Best Researcher: INR 20,000 (USD 133)
- Nishi Rathore (Convener): +91 88711 46773
- Aaradhy Shrivastava (Co-Convener): +91 74156 72301
- Kashish Khurana (Co-Convener): +91 80851 87778
- Rushda Arshad (Co-Convener): +91 73893 83860
Submitted By: Organising Committee