JOB: Associate Corporate Counsel | WIPRO Bengaluru
WIPRO is inviting applications for the post of Associate Corporate Counsel, at its office in Bengaluru, India. About WIPRO Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt… Read More »
WIPRO is inviting applications for the post of Associate Corporate Counsel, at its office in Bengaluru, India.
- Provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales organizations in India well as providing general day to day legal advice.
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interact with internal teams and negotiate with customers to conclude complex commercial contracts
- Provide support on contract management.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work in an international team.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- Strong research skills and be upto date with latest judicial precedents.