Zoho Corporation is looking forward to hiring Corporate Counsel and Associate Corporate Counsel for their Legal team.
About Zoho Corporation
Zoho Corporation is a leading technology company with over 9000+ employees worldwide with customers in over 180+ countries. With more than 50 million business users around the globe, Zoho is the operating system for business – a single online software platform capable of running an entire business on cloud. We are one of the world’s most prolific software companies having build 45+ applications in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools.
- Experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Familiarity with online technologies, including cloud computing, and related regulatory issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently, strategically and with sound judgment.
- Ability to apply legal principles and product knowledge in a commercial transaction to achieve closure.
- Ability to train and mentor juniors in the team (applies to Corporate Counsel only)
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Draft, review and help structure commercial agreements.
- Develop and maintain legal resources that are required for products, such as terms of service, privacy notices and other disclosures.
- Negotiate commercial agreements.
- Provide solution-oriented legal advice to teams on regulatory issues, including privacy.
- Drive compliance with data privacy laws and other regulations.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
Candidates with less than 2 years of experience will not be considered for the current openings. However, Zoho Corporation may reach out to you in the future.