Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) invites application for engagement of 01 Legal & Vigilance consultant on contract basis for a period of one year. The last date of submission of the application is 04.03.2021.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is a non-profit making organization, working under the aegis of Govt. of India, under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (http://www.socialjustice.nic.in). It was incorporated in 1972 to take up the manufacture and supply of artificial limb components and rehabilitation aids for the benefit of the physically handicapped and started production in 1976.
Consultant (Legal & Vigilance).
No. of Positions
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should have Graduation with LLB Degree from Govt. recognized from university /Institute.
- A minimum of 25 Years of Post qualification Experience in dealing with Vigilance and Legal Matters out of which minimum of 10 years in Central/State Govt., Central Public sector undertaking, Air Force or Navy.
INR 75,000/- P.M. (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only).
Place of Posting
55 Year (Maximum).
Initially for a period of one year which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Corporation.
Terms and Conditions
- The eligible and interested persons may send their application along with copy of testimonials duly self-attested in the requisite proforma given at Annexure-I and Annexure-II only through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 04.03.2021. The applications received after 04.03.2021 shall not be entertained. “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR” must be mentioned in the subject. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Physically fit and mentally agile candidates below the age of 55 years for the post of Legal 85 Vigilance Consultant and below the age of 35 years for the post of CSR Consultant as on 01.02.2021 having adequate experience will be considered. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year which may be extended the sole discretion of the Corporation. Engaged person shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being engaged on contractual The incumbents are liable to be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of ALIMCO.
- The selected candidate/ s should be able to join at the earliest. Candidates should ensure that they full fill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied in case it found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not full fill the criteria, his / her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- During the validity of the Contract of engagement, while on duty, engaged person shall (i) observe the punctuality & discipline (ii) attend Office on all working days, and, if necessary on holidays. If required, he/she will have to work even beyond normal office hours.
- The engaged person will be entitled to draw a consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above in the respective post. During the validity of this contract. No other allowance remuneration shall be payable to him/her on account of working on holidays and/or outside office hours. However, he/she will be entitled to casual leave one day for each completed calendar month.
- This Contract of engagement is terminable by the Corporation at any point of time without prior notice if the performance of the engaged person is not found satisfactory.
- The engaged person also reserves his/her right of terminating this Contract of engagement by giving the Corporation one month’s prior notice in writing or payment of consolidated remuneration for one month in lieu thereof.
- If the engaged person does not attend office on any working day, the remuneration would be worked out by applying the following formula: Number of working days on which office has been attended x Monthly Remuneration Number of working days in the month
- The engaged person will have no right to claim any additional benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of services in the Corporation during or after the period of engagement under any provision.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year. However, depending on the requirement of the Corporation and the performance of the person engaged, the period of engagement can be extended. The services of the contract employee will be terminated at any time even before the completion of the said period of one year.
Application received after the last date would be summarily rejected.