Job: ICSIL Project Associate Legal [Apply before Oct 02]
ICSIL (Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited) is inviting online applications for the post of Project Associate (Legal) purely on a Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in the Department of Forest & Wildlife, GNCT of Delhi, and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in the future. About ICSIL Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited… Read More »
ICSIL (Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited) is inviting online applications for the post of Project Associate (Legal) purely on a Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in the Department of Forest & Wildlife, GNCT of Delhi, and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in the future.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds the status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking. With a well-focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
- Opening date 01st October 12.00 hrs
- Closing date 02nd October 12.00 hrs
The candidate shall apply online through the ICSIL website: icsil.in (under Career section) within a window time slot between 12.00 hrs on 01/10/2020 and 12.00 hrs on 02/10/2020.
- Law Graduate (LLB) from a recognized university.
- Relevant experience of handling legal issues related to Environment/Forest/ Wildlife/Biodiversity would be given preference.
Freshers can also apply.
Position of Responsibility
Preparation of affidavits, monitoring, and liaisoning with Govt. Counsels, Management of E-litigation portals, facilitating the issue of BTFs
Age (as on date of walk-in-interview)
Number of Vacancies
Terms and Conditions
- One-time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i. The shortlisting of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience, etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii. Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on a purely contractual/outsourced basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate/project extension whatever the case may be.
- ICSIL does not guarantee the deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational
basis as per departmental requirements. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- Candidates must fill-in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned. Also, Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of interaction for document verification purposes otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
The candidates shall follow all the Covid-19 SOPs during document verification and subsequent interview failing which they shall not be considered.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has the t to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time