JOB: Junior Legal Officers | Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. [Apply before March 22]
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. invites online applications for appointment to the posts of Junior Legal Officer in the following 4 Power Companies of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN) Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL) Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL) Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JDVNL) Number of Vacancies 13. Company Vacancies RVPN… Read More »
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. invites online applications for appointment to the posts of Junior Legal Officer in the following 4 Power Companies of Rajasthan,
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JDVNL)
Number of Vacancies
Reservation of vacancies for SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/PWBD(PH)/TSP/Saharia category candidates, in-service candidates, Ex-servicemen, Outstanding Sports Persons, Female candidates, etc. shall be as per relevant regulations. Detailed Advertisement describing terms & conditions and eligibility criteria viz. Age, requisite educational qualification, admissible relaxations, level in the pay matrix, the procedure of filling-up online application, selection procedure etc. shall be available on following websites:-
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2022.
Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent Officer with three (3) years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
- Candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts, but he/she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification including Computer qualification (if prescribed) at the time fixed for documents verification after online competitive examination. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Marks-sheet of educational qualification shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
- For Ex-servicemen Computer qualification shall not be essential at the time of application/documents verification. He/She shall have to possess any of the computer qualification as prescribed above against each post, before joining the post, if selected. Minimum 3 months certificate course from any defence Institution of the Govt. of India shall also be accepted as computer qualification.
Opening of Online Application Portal: 02nd March 2021
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2021.