Job opportunity for the post of Legal Manager at FAARMs, Bengaluru. FAARMS™ is a new age digital platform catering to the needs of farmers. We aim to offer a one-stop solution to farmers providing a complete spectrum of products and services that include seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, animal feed and more… with products delivered right at their doorstep.
- To provide legal advice and support to legal issues of the company.
- To manage legal processes, litigations, and business transactions.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Able to draft and review all company contracts, including, licensing agreement, NDAs privacy policies, terms of service, commercial leases, sales contract, service agreement, and management agreement.
- To negotiate and draft all company settlements with the express aim to avoid costs of litigation and mitigate any potential company liability.
- Coordinate and act as liaison with outside counsel in matters throughout the northern region of India.
- To keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the company to draft legal notices, rejoinders, complaints, plaints, written statements, compromise petitions, relating to the cases in the nature of company matters, property disputes, injunction cases, civil recovery, consumer, etc which are filed against the company and on behalf of the company.
Evolve Work Studio, 3rd-floor SNN Raj Pinnacle, Whitefield,
7f, Graphite India Main Rd
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048.
To apply: Click Here
Reported By: Palash