Last Updated on by Admin LB
CEL (Central Electronics Limited). A Govt. of India Enterprise is inviting applications for the post of Manager (Vigilance) for individuals having experience in law.
The CEL India is a Union Government owned engineering company. A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country.
CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories. Currently, CEL operates in four prime business verticals, viz. Solar Photovoltaic (SPV), Railway Signaling System, Strategic Electronics, Security and Surveillance Group (SSG). Based on short term and long term goals of CEL the aim is to increase market presence across multiple regions in India.
CEL has acquired major projects in the solar and defence business. CEL aspires to have a quantum leap in the turnover and profit of the company in the coming years. To attain massive expansion of CEL across the nation, we need highly-skilled, experience and work-oriented individuals who can contribute in achieving the excellence.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law.
- PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
- The candidate should have 9 years of post-qualification experience in Establishment and Vigilance matters including departmental/ disciplinary proceedings.
- The candidate must possess sound knowledge of DOPT/ DPE guidelines, GFR, CDA rules, CVC guidelines etc
No. of vacancy
₹ 13.27 lacs/- per annum.
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST/ / PWD candidates.
- The fee should be made through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Verification of Testimonials.
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 06.10.2020
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form: 06.11.2020 (16:00 Hrs.)
Other General Instructions
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of Hindi language.
- Qualifying marks shall be relaxable by 5% for Scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- The upper age limit, in case of ex-servicemen, shall be as per extant instructions of the Government of India.
- In respect of PwD candidates, the minimum percentage of disability should be 40% and they would have to submit the latest disability certificate, issued by the Medical Board/Competent authority.
- Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The prescribed format and the competent authority have been mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019.
- The selected candidates on regular post will be on Probation for a period of one year.
- In respect of candidates working in regular pay-scales in PSUs/Government Organizations, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower scale of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required. The experience may be relaxed for meritorious candidates upto one year.
- Candidates working in private organizations and whose CTC is 60% or more of the CTC indicated against post, shall be eligible to apply.
For any technical queries/clarification regarding CEL Jobs online application, email to [email protected].
Ph: 0120-2895152 (09:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
Reported By: Mehak Gupta
- Career Opportunities in Armed Forces for Law Students (JAG) Branch
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams