Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC) is looking for dynamic, committed, and self-motivated professionals for the position of Deputy Officer (Legal).
About the Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC)
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to various entities in the power sector has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India in the achievement of its MOU targets. PFC is geared up to meet the challenges faced by the Power Sector.
Deputy Officer (Legal).
Number of Vacancies
Scale of Pay
40,000- 3%- 1,40,000 (on IDA pay pattern).
- Graduation in any discipline with LLB (3 years) from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- 5-year Integrated Law Course with minimum 55% marks
Minimum Two years’ experience of working-level with Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution, State, Central Govt., Judicial, Quasi-Judicial bodies, Tribunals, Commissions, any other entity, autonomous bodies, etc.
Having knowledge of Electricity Laws & Regulatory Laws, Company Law, Transfer of property and contracts, RDDBFI Act, SARFAESI Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Having experience in conveyancing, drafting of financing and security documents, guarantees and contracts, Land/Corporate due diligence.
Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Before filling the application, please make sure you are eligible and fulfill all the prescribed qualification & experiences for the post as per the advertisement.
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on April 03, 2021 to 17.00 hours on April 23, 2021.
After successful registration of Basic information, Qualification, Experience, candidate may upload the following self-attested documents
- Proof of date of birth (class X certificate)
- Qualification degrees, mark-sheets and any other certificate, if required, in support of specialization/ percentage/ mode of qualifications
- Experience and Last Pay slip Certificate
- Category Certificate SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD (if applicable)
- Domicile of J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec. 1989 (if applicable)
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature.
- After successful uploading of documents, the applicants will be guided to payment gateway for online payment of application fee (Nonrefundable) of Rs.500/-(inclusive of GST) through Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- The candidates who had applied against Advt.No.01/2019 and Advt.No.01/2020 and fulfilled all eligibility criteria against any positions under this advertisement are exempted from submission of application fees for fresh applying.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidates are required to select FINAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Please retain print-out of Application Form & Payment Acknowledgement Slip (as applicable) for future references. The applicant must ensure that transaction ID and payment status (PAID), if applicable, is indicated on the application form.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE FINAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. The applications cannot be modified/edited after final submission.
- For any query/difficulty while filling up online application, candidate may contact telephone number 011-23456110/23456719(for online application system assistance)/ 011-23456346(for any advertisement related query)
April 23, 2021 (till 05:00 PM)