Job Opportunity at ABInBev | Manager - Legal and Compliance
Job Opportunity at ABInBev, Bangaluru for Manager Legal and Compliance. Roles for Job Opportunity at ABInBev Accountable for overall activities of legal, Compliance related activities in GCC India legal entity. Responsible for right vendor contracting strategies including FCPA for GCC. Develop workplace complaint legal policies – Sexual harassment, Investigations, etc. Key Task and Accountabilities Contract review and strategy… Read More »
Job Opportunity at ABInBev, Bangaluru for Manager Legal and Compliance.
Roles for Job Opportunity at ABInBev
- Accountable for overall activities of legal, Compliance related activities in GCC India legal entity.
- Responsible for right vendor contracting strategies including FCPA for GCC.
- Develop workplace complaint legal policies – Sexual harassment, Investigations, etc.
Key Task and Accountabilities
- Contract review and strategy alignment with procurement – Contract Adherence.
- Legal supervision and responsibility for FCPA compliance.
- Conduct and conclude employee complaints on various legal matters including Sexual harassment, Investigations, etc.
- Deliver legal budgets.
- Training sessions to improve awareness amongst employees on Sexual harassment and rightly manage the complaints.
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the capacity to drive change.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Academic Degree – Bachelor’s Law degree from a premier institution in India.
- Professional qualifications and accreditations/memberships required.
Work Experience Required
- At least 7+ years experience of working in a corporate legal function.
- Understanding, executing, and managing the legal strategies for the IT/TES industry.
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Ownership to drive results and strive for excellence.
- Strong ability to turn opportunities into actions, strategies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- High level of service mindset and capable to navigate the corporate hierarchy.
- Strong organization skills, adherence to deadlines, self-discipline.
- Able to act in a multi-national, inter-cultural environment.
- Good business sense.
- Highly results focussed.
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers across functions.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Language Skills Required
IT Skills Required
Microsoft Office (Mandatory)
- Builds Trust
- Honest and Fair
- Interpersonal Skills
- Positive attitude
- Takes responsibility and makes effective decisions
- Planned and organized
- Resolves conflicts constructively
- Respect for others
- Supports diversity and understand other’s perspectives
- Communicates effectively
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here