Job Opportunity at Align Technology | Legal Counsel | Mumbai
Job Opportunity at Align Technology for Legal Counsel at Mumbai. About Align Technology Align Technology is a publicly-traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Their global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Their digital ecosystem combines the power of… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Align Technology for Legal Counsel at Mumbai.
About Align Technology
Align Technology is a publicly-traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Their global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Their digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services.
About Job Opportunity at Align Technology
- Be a proactive, agile, and commercially-minded business partner to internal stakeholders.
- Draft, review, negotiate the various types of contracts and commercial transactions arising from the fast-growing business of Align Technology in India and provide legal support on other regional projects relating to South Asia.
- Provide support in helping the team to understand the regulatory framework and risks around medical device advertisements, and review marketing campaigns and collaterals to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and codes which apply to medical devices in the field of advertising, promotion and labelling.
- Provide general support in other legal and regulatory aspects of the activities of Align Technology in India, such as intellectual property management, trademark enforcement and brand protection, anti-bribery compliance, anti-trust issues and telehealth.
- Monitor major legislative developments and regulatory changes that are relevant to Align Technology and update legal and commercial teams accordingly.
- Counsel, advise and train the India team on general corporate legal and compliance matters.
- Ensure compliance with Align’s contract management process, along with company policies and procedures.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
The role will focus primarily on India, with additional opportunity to provide support on regional matters in APAC over time. Domestic and international travel may be required.
- LL.B, J.D., or equivalent with strong academic credentials from a leading overseas or national university, with 7+ years of relevant legal experience in medical technologies, pharmaceuticals or other life science business at a law firm, in-house, or combination of both. Experience in managing legal matters in India is a must.
- A pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Strong business acumen and interest in working in a global, multinational company with the ability and interest to support a very high-growth business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate legal risks effectively with a broad audience including legal, business, marketing and highly specialized technical individuals.
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to multi-task, prioritise work and perform in a very fast-paced, high growth business environment.
Align Technology,(Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
To Apply – Click Here
Disclaimer from Company
Over the past few months, numerous agencies around the world have issued a wave of consumer and business communications warning of third-party job-hunting scams. An influx of coronavirus-related job scams, phishing e-mails and cyberattacks by individuals and criminal groups are increasingly reported by the media and law enforcement. The pandemic driven job scams aim to capitalize on challenges in finding employment opportunities during the coronavirus and on disruption to normal recruiting operations procedures.
We take these warnings very seriously and want to remind you that these criminals are impersonating recruiters, promising employment opportunities or employment in exchange for personal information, bank account numbers, credit card numbers or financial remuneration. Align Technology does not require job seekers to provide bank account numbers, credit card numbers or payments. If you have any doubt whether an individual or placement agency is acting on our behalf, please contact Align Technology at https://www.aligntechnology.com/contact_us. We can verify whether we are hiring through the service.
Source – Click Here