Job Opportunity at Allbirds for Corporate Paralegal
Job Opportunity at Allbirds for Corporate Paralegal at Peren, Nagaland. About Company They are a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. The Company was established in 2016. Their commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Allbirds for Corporate Paralegal at Peren, Nagaland.
They are a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. The Company was established in 2016. Their commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, They are dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials – designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Responsibilities at Job Opportunity at Allbirds
- Design, develop, refine, and simplify legal processes.
- Manage corporate governance matters, including foreign qualifications, good standing requirements, annual statements, and related issues.
- Support securities law compliance and SEC reporting, including the preparation and filing of Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K, proxy statement, Section 16, and other public company and regulatory filings.
- Assist with maintaining minute books and corporate records, including director and officer information, governance policies, and compliance processes.
- Support subsidiary maintenance, including governmental filings and licensing requirements.
- Assist with strategic corporate transactions, including due diligence, document preparation, closing mechanics, and post-closing integration as applicable.
- Craft legal dashboards tied to company goals.
- Maintain contracts management function.
- Monitor outside counsel for quality assurance, timeliness, compliance with expectations, and progress against goals.
- Manage IP disclosure and files, including invention capture and inventor documentation.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as may be required.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- 5+ years with a law firm or in-house, with emphasis on corporate experience.
- Practice building legal dashboards and instrumenting legal metrics.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Relentlessly organized.
- Passionate about the power of well-crafted processes.
- Able to cut through the noise and distil legal concepts into clear action items.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working autonomously and proactively on multiple projects.
- Appreciates incorporating numbers and data into legal decisions.
- Confidently reprioritizes based on evolving needs or in response to new information.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Discounted products
- Pup friendly office
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here