Job Opportunity at DE Shaw group for Senior Manager and Compliance
Job Opportunity at DE Shaw group for Senior Manager and Compliance at Hyderabad. About Company The DE Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than $55 billion in investment capital as of March 1, 2021, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an… Read More »
Job Opportunity at DE Shaw group for Senior Manager and Compliance at Hyderabad.
The DE Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than $55 billion in investment capital as of March 1, 2021, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of our staff. We have a significant presence in the world’s capital markets, investing in a wide range of companies and financial instruments in both developed and developing economies.
In this role, you’ll oversee and review all policies and regulations that the firm is subject to as an investment manager and their associated processes and deliverables for which the Compliance team is responsible while ensuring that these are handled in the best possible way by adopting the industry’s best practices and appropriately structuring the implementation of all these policies across various verticals of Compliance.
You’ll also work closely with the heads of different functional areas within Compliance (broadly Core Compliance, Trade & Investment Compliance, Trade & Email Surveillance (algorithmic & discretionary trading) and Control Room functions) globally to decipher various regulations applicable to the firm, structure & design underlying processes/projects.
You’ll also ensure adherence to policies & procedures and drive, oversee technology projects to implement policies, build controls, streamline workflows, and improve process efficiency. You will also be required to represent the group during meetings with senior management and in various discussions, activities, and initiatives pertaining to the firm’s financial operations.
- Candidates should have an overall experience of ten to fifteen years with past managerial & project management experience.
- The ideal candidate should have a master’s degree or higher (preferably legal background).
- The candidate should have excellent knowledge of the Compliance domain & operations, primarily but not limited to investment compliance, regulatory compliance.
- Candidates should have experience of working on various legal aspects associated with a (financial) regulation.
- The ideal candidate should have proficient analytical, written, document drafting and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should have keen attention to detail and a robust work ethic.
- Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of securities regulations, securities business, exchange laws, capital markets and financial instruments.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here