Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at Deloitte, Hyderabad for Associate Solution Advisor.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
Associate Solution Advisor
- Assist in designing the scope of work for various engagements.
- Review documents to identify items relevant to the investigation or dispute consulting matters.
- Assist with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation.
- Assist in executing engagement administration: document collection, data entry, tracking, records management, document review, and coordinating client logistics.
- Participate in the missed privileged review and/or perform quality control.
- Assist with drafting of reports and findings, including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts.
- Assist with researching technical and industry-specific issues.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients.
- Balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- To work closely with the service line lead at any given point in time.
Eligibility and Skills
- LLB (three- or five-year program), LLM (optional), or equivalent degree.
- Work experience should be post-qualification.
- One to three years of technical experience in litigation/discovery.
- Specialized knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry.
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Concordance, Introspect, and Summation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide document review services and/or collection services for multiple cases simultaneously Microsoft ASP .Net.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective.
- Consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services.
- To be authoritative litigation and document review specialist.
- Team player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination