Job Opportunity at E2open for Associate Contract Analyst at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
They are a software company based in Bengaluru. the headquarter of the company is located in Austin, Texas. the size of the company is between 1,001 to 5,000 employees. They specialize in supply chain management, demand sensing, sales & operations planning, inventory optimization, demand planning, channel data management, demand signal management, supply chain planning, digital supply chain, supply chain execution, supply chain visibility, partner marketing incentives, logistics, transportation management system, multi-echelon inventory optimization, manufacturing visibility, forecast collaboration, inventory collaboration, sales performance incentives, sales order collaboration, and manufacturing quality & traceability.
Associate Contract Analyst
Responsibilities For Job Opportunity at E2open
- The role involves fetching appropriate data from Customer Master Service Agreements, Statement of Work (SOW), Change Orders, Purchase Orders and Nondisclosure agreements.
- Responsible for reading the Customer Contract life cycle agreements and extract key information to the required format as per given guidelines.
- Flexible to accommodate evolving data elements from Contracts, Acquisitions, Changes in Agreements, Expansion etc.
- Coordinate with Finance, Legal and other departments to get the necessary information.
- Good in understanding Financial & Legal terms.
- Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance or Law graduates with experience in a reputed company.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good Logical & Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Good in understanding Customer Master Service agreements, Amendments, Statement of Work (SOW), Change Orders, Purchase Orders and Nondisclosure agreements.
- Good in understanding cash flow analysis and payment schedules from the customer contract life cycle agreements.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the Finance domain.
- Hands-on review of Customer Agreements.
- Undertakes any other duties, commensurate with grade and job title.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage his own workload.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here