Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at Elevate for Senior Contract Attorney at Gurugram.
Senior Contract Attorney
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
- Review contracts against established standards and negotiates acceptable alternatives, working from templates and tools that you will help create.
- Compare contracts and highlight differences and similarities in memorandum format.
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval and signature.
- Update or draft playbooks and templates.
- Research and analyze the area of commercial law as relevant to the company’s business and future prospects, and prepare memos or position statements for different audiences.
- Provide high-level legal research and memorandum drafting support for other simple to high complexity legal research assignments.
- 5-8 years of total experience with a minimum experience of 6 years with commercial transactional support, drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, particularly services and supply agreements, software license and SAAS agreements, procurement and other inbound agreements.
- Preference 4-5 yrs experience in independently handling, negotiating and closing software licence and SaaS Contracts.
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Excellent track record in client support/customer service engagements.
- You may have added advantage if you have Experience conducting simple to complex legal research and memorandum drafting.
- Some experience with contract management software.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline-driven environment.
- Highly detail-oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgment.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Keen understanding and ability to comply with confidentiality obligations.
- Have experience providing transactional contracts support including reviewing, redlining, drafting, managing various types of contracts for a multinational company.
- Highly organized, excellent researcher and writer who is passionate about delivering high-quality analysis and written work product.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination