Job Opportunity at Emirates Group Careers for Taxation And Compliance Manager at Mumbai.
The Emirates Group is a Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises Dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over 142 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 233 wide-bodied aircraft.
Taxation And Compliance Manager
Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Handling direct and indirect tax Assessments, rectifications, refunds and litigations.
- Leading the discussion with senior counsels and advisors for all issues and litigations, including coordination with the head office for the same.
- Designing, driving and implementing tax strategies for the region.
- Preparation and filing of returns for direct and indirect taxes.
- Ensuring the optimization of tax benefits.
- Ensure compliance with all Direct and Indirect tax rules and regulations applicable to the region.
- The job would include compliance with all central bank and corporate laws applicable in the region.
- Managing timely filing of all regulatory returns on behalf of the organization in the region.
- The function would include addressing all tax and compliance-related issues with the commercial team, ensuring accurate and timely accounting of all taxes, liaison for any legal cases against the company and conduction training and knowledge sharing forums with various functions within the Company.
Eligibility And Other Factors
- Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years of work experience.
- Sound knowledge of excel and access.
- Should be willing to travel when required.
- Excellent Communication and Correspondence skills.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here