Job Opportunity at Equifax for Manager Legal
Job Opportunity at Equifax, Bengaluru for Manager Legal. About Company Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company that helps people live their financial best. They blend unique data, analytics, and technology to create insights that power the world with knowledge to make more informed decisions. Job Title Manager Legal Eligibility LL.B /LL.M degree from premier Law… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Equifax, Bengaluru for Manager Legal.
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company that helps people live their financial best. They blend unique data, analytics, and technology to create insights that power the world with knowledge to make more informed decisions.
- LL.B /LL.M degree from premier Law School /Law University with demonstrated excellent academic performance.
- Minimum 7 yrs of working experience as in-house counsel in an IT/ITES multinational company or Banks or should have worked in any reputed law firm.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle several matters at the same time.
- Ability to think commercially and outside “the box” and to adopt analytical solutions to problems.
- Must have good knowledge of Contract, Technology, and Data privacy laws.
- Advice and assist teams during negotiation with Customers, vendors, contractors, and consultants.
- Settle appropriate actions and solutions for contracts and business issues related to non-standard or
- Ability to handle compliance, regulatory matters, and also litigation. Having relevant experience in handling compliance/regulatory issues with the Reserve Bank of India will be preferred.
- Computer skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Review, draft, and negotiate commercial contracts including but not limited to NDA, MSA, SLA, Software License Agreement (SaaS-based product licensing), IP licenses, SOW, Term Sheets, Order Form consultancy agreements, Lease agreements, Membership Agreements, cross border commercial contracts, etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into contractual language, assess legal risk, and work with vendors to mediate significant issues. Strong Contract negotiation expertise (both on legal and business issues).
- Demonstrated experience in licensing and complex services arrangements. Familiarity with major legal disciplines relevant to international technology companies.
- Communicate and collaborate independently with client legal and business stakeholders to build relationships or provide assistance to mitigate identified risks in the contract language being negotiated and ensure the commercial objectives are fulfilled within the stipulated timeframe.
- Should be willing to learn, have strong communication skills, proactive, resourceful, independent, organized, team player, able to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines, address risk, achieve results, have strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here