Job Opportunity at GoodWorker, Bengaluru for Manager Legal
Job Opportunity at GoodWorker, Bengaluru for Manager Legal. About Company Headquarters Bangalore, Karnataka Type Privately Held Founded 2020 Job title Manager Legal Responsibilities Drafting, reviewing and negotiating customer contracts to ensure contracts protect GW/ Affinity. Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements. Being responsible for the management of the full contract/ deal lifecycle, including communicating the… Read More »
Job Opportunity at GoodWorker, Bengaluru for Manager Legal.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating customer contracts to ensure contracts protect GW/ Affinity.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements.
- Being responsible for the management of the full contract/ deal lifecycle, including communicating the status of the contracts.
- Overseeing approvals from the relevant teams (such as sales, finance, tax, insurance, technology, security etc) and working with them to close the contracts.
- Analysing requests/ communications from the customers and candidates to provide legal advice. Providing legal advice and responding to queries relating to customer or candidate contracts including prosecuting litigation if required.
- Advising on legal rights, working closely with the business to provide strategic legal guidance.
- Providing ancillary advice for sales on various issues including early contract terminations, novations, price changes, renewals, amendments, customer tights and ensuring all modifications are documented properly.
- Conducting due diligence and working on M&A transactions.
- Working with and managing external counsel as and when necessary, provide local law input as required to support business activities. Providing guidance and support to the regional businesses. Collaborate with regional teams with a unified approach.
- Identify opportunities or potential risks to GW’s or Affinity’s business.
- Working closely with the senior members of the legal team to implement and drive initiatives. Maintaining existing deal databases ensuring clear and concise updates for operational excellence.
- Being sensitive to and staying updated on the law in order to contribute to, impact on analyse opportunities and issues.
- Conducting presentations, training and educating the business team on risk mitigation strategies.
- Supporting ongoing transactions, working with corporate and real estate teams, helping business teams scale business.
- Collate and communicate knowledge amongst the team members and also the business teams as necessary.
- Functioning as part of the wider global legal team housed under Lemmatree, including engaging with other departments, providing input, undertaking any global projects, initiatives, deals, corporate or other commercial transactions as maybe as may arise or as may be assigned.
- 3-5 years PQE lawyer with solid law firm experience. The role will be adjusted as Manager/ Senior Manager Legal, depending on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Some in-house experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Being adaptable, flexible, pragmatic and solution-oriented. Must be willing to work in the digital and information age and should be prepared to use technology tools.
- Should articulate, with great communication drafting skills and is highly effective in English.
- Should be proactive, resourceful, independent, organised, team player, able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines, address risk, achieve results, should have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments.
- And most importantly, should be easy-going, fun-loving with passions outside of work.
To Apply – Click Here
Their legal team is in search of a corporate lawyer to handle a wide range of legal issues that arise from business operations, sales and marketing along with employee matters. This role will also set up legal processes and policies for Indian businesses.
In this position, working from Bangalore, you will be reporting to Director-Legal. This role will closely collaborate with several internal teams so as to help identify risks and thereafter work on mitigating such risks. This role will advise the business in alignment with our commercial, corporate and strategic objectives, and risk profile, in a manner that supports the business objective while simultaneously also being the gatekeeper.
Source – Click Here