Job Opportunity at Junkin Media for Legal Counsel
Job Opportunity at Junkin Media for Legal Counsel at Delhi. About Company Jukin Media is a global entertainment company that produces content for television and emerging digital platforms. Jukin is the owner/ operator of a portfolio of social video properties that includes FailArmy, People Are Awesome, The Pet Collective, Poke My Heart, WeatherSpy and This is Happening; the… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Junkin Media for Legal Counsel at Delhi.
Jukin Media is a global entertainment company that produces content for television and emerging digital platforms. Jukin is the owner/ operator of a portfolio of social video properties that includes FailArmy, People Are Awesome, The Pet Collective, Poke My Heart, WeatherSpy and This is Happening; the properties combine for more than 200 million fans and several billion monthly video views via online and OTT distribution. Additionally, Jukin provides a wide range of content licensing solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks to commercially utilize user-generated video content.
Provide a comprehensive and high quality in-house legal service, across a broad range of legal issues to internal customers within the organization, ensuring all activities are in line with legal requirements and risks are mitigated appropriately.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts against company-approved forms and terms, including subject-matter expertise in the intellectual property space (media, licensing, copyrights, etc.)
- Draft and negotiate unique service agreements, content acquisition, syndication agreements, production agreements, mobile technology agreements, value-added services agreements, app embedding agreements, app distribution agreements, and streaming television agreements.
- Responsible for day-to-day content clearance duties (i.e. reviewing content for copyright, trademark, privacy, appropriateness, and other issues), including reviewing content licensed to clients for commercial use or content intended to air on the company’s channels;
- Manage day-to-day legal and regulatory issues for the New Delhi-based entity, including liaising with the company’s outside auditors and legal counsel when necessary;
Prioritize and communicate regularly and appropriately with other departments and other cultures, including teams based in the USA and clients based across Asia.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in law from a recognized university.
- 4 years of full-time employment experience.
- Corporate/transactional experience preferred.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a close-knit team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities and styles and to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated initiative, self-starter and accountable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here