Job Opportunity for Analyst-Compliance Consulting at Krolls Lens
Job opportunity for Analyst-Compliance Consulting at Krolls Lens. Kroll Lens is the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to valuation, governance, risk, and transparency. They work with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of valuation, expert services, investigations, cyber security, corporate finance, restructuring, legal and business solutions, data analytics, and regulatory compliance. Their firm… Read More »
Job opportunity for Analyst-Compliance Consulting at Krolls Lens. Kroll Lens is the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to valuation, governance, risk, and transparency. They work with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of valuation, expert services, investigations, cyber security, corporate finance, restructuring, legal and business solutions, data analytics, and regulatory compliance.
Their firm has nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world. They have specialties in Investigations, Cyber Security, Identity Theft, Compliance, Security Risk Management, Breach Notification, Due Diligence, and Business Intelligence.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of pending opportunities and outstanding engagement agreements, working closely with the manager.
- Assist in proposal and RFP generation.
- Help with lead sourcing and identifying new opportunities.
- Look for new launches and start-ups in the diversified financial sector – e.g. Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Broker-Dealers, Securities firms, etc.
- Identify existing fund managers (emerging and established managers) to introduce Kroll services to and convert.
- Identify old clients who UKCC supported but no longer does since at least 2 years ago.
- Support with all campaigns that FSCR MD’s/D’s suggest as important (email communication to target lists and follow-up email replies tracking them and logging into CRM system).
- Research events (conferences, forums, webinars, awards – industry events taking place virtually and in-person) and keep a log of them.
- Share events with FSCR teams on weekly basis.
- Research sponsored events- summits, conferences, forums and gather all the information to share with the senior management and marketing for evaluation.
- Assist with FSCR marketing efforts, including participation in virtual conferences, creation, and maintenance of marketing materials, and submit our entries for various industry awards.
- Improve sales performance by using CRM systems and other tools.
- Help enhance Kroll industry partner relationships to generate additional sales.
- Manage and keep track of all supplier/lawyer lists.
- Follow and track video calls and meeting occurrences with suppliers/ lawyers to identify regular partnerships.
- Learn about the market, competition, and trends for compliance services within the Diversified Financials sector.
- Arrange PB Quarterly update to be coordinated and created by all jurisdiction MDs and their teams.
- Modify and design PB quarterly updates.
- Regulator procurement website research.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to keep on top of incoming opportunities and shorten the response time with new business opportunities.
- Astute in identifying and exploiting new business opportunities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, a small team.
- Ability to work independently when required, multi-task, and prioritize effectively.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented; proactive in one’s own education and progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
To apply – Click Here
Reported by- Palash