Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at LexAnalytico for Senior Legal Associate. The desired candidate should be well versed in commercial, civil and criminal law.
LexAnalytico is a Techno-Legal Consulting Firm with diversified business practices, providing services in the domain of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Corporate Laws, Statutory and Regulatory Compliance. They provide Legal, Business Analytics and Consulting services to Corporate and IP Law Firms from across the world. Using a unique mix of deep industry knowledge, legal experience, and efficient execution record, their team provides bespoke services and solutions.
With their depth of technical and IP expertise, they help clients protect their IP assets and realize tangible value from their intangible assets. Their team has a long history of successfully managing innovations and large IP portfolios. They use required tools and industry insights, to prepare custom reports that help our clients make informed business decisions.
About Job Opportunity at LexAnalytico
Senior Legal Associate
Skills and Eligibility
Qualification and Requirements include:
- LLB degree with at least 2 years of litigation experience in relation to the commercial, civil and criminal laws inclusive of matters of drafting & preparation of legal notices, NCLT, Arbitration, IPR, RERA, Civil Suit, Criminal complaint, Complaint u/s 138/ NI Act, consumer matters etc. and legal research, contract drafting, review & vetting.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Should be Registered with Bar Council of Delhi.
LexAnalytico Consulting, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (On-site)
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination