Job Opportunity at Mashreq Bank for Senior Associate Compliance
Job Opportunity at Mashreq Bank for Senior Associate Compliance at Bengaluru. About Mashreq Bank Headquarter Dubai, UAE Type Public Company Founded 1967 Specialities Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, SME Banking, Islamic Banking, Treasury and Capital Markets, Digital Banking, Financial Institutions, Global Trade Banking, Wholesale Banking, and International Banking. About the Job Opportunity at Mashreq Bank Job Title Senior Associate… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Mashreq Bank for Senior Associate Compliance at Bengaluru.
About Mashreq Bank
Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, SME Banking, Islamic Banking, Treasury and Capital Markets, Digital Banking, Financial Institutions, Global Trade Banking, Wholesale Banking, and International Banking.
About the Job Opportunity at Mashreq Bank
Senior Associate Compliance
- Maintain ongoing awareness/current knowledge of all applicable internal/external compliance requirements and existing/emerging legal/statutory/regulatory environment – identifying any issues that could impact the bank.
- Assist the Compliance manager to ensure Bank’s internal procedures/policies remain compliant with regulations/changes providing guidance/advice to branch management as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining pro-active relationships with business, facilitating timely involvement to ensure compliant solutions to business issues.
- Assist in communicating all regulatory notices/circulars to all concerned areas.
- Assist in developing/maintaining/updating the KYC/AML policy.
- Assist in AML/Compliance training programs to all business group staff on an ongoing basis as required/necessary to raise awareness and ensure all staff understand their responsibility/obligations with regards to Corporate/AML policies and regulatory/legal/statutory requirements.
- Provide support for the enhanced due diligence process followed on businesses classified as high risk prior to account opening/credit proposals and provide decisions accordingly.
- Review proposals on high-risk relationships especially cases that are escalated to senior management/business group head and ensure that all risks are appropriately highlighted for sign off.
- Review the eName checker referrals from branches/enabling functions/operations and provide compliance feedback in accordance with the bank policies/CB regulations.
- Review account opening requests of high-risk customers and provide clearance.
- Supervise compliance staff and provide necessary guidance and coaching to them on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in preparation of all reports/MIS on issues relating to Compliance/AML and ensure that same is provided in a timely manner to Manager Compliance as well as a regulatory authority.
- Assist in developing and administering the AML reporting network across the business groups to ensure it is working effectively and propose changes/highlight issues as necessary.
- Assist in analyzing suspicious transactions reported by units/branches, undertake investigations where required and submit STT to UAE Central Bank in a timely manner with complete and accurate information.
- Assist in responding in a timely manner to Compliance/AML related queries/investigations of UAE Central Bank/HO/Other regulators as well as provide expert guidance to branches upon referrals.
- Ensure implementation of customer screening through world check and other Negative lists provided by HO/Central Bank UAE across all segments.
- Provide all required assistance in driving the implementation of the SAS AML system for the business group. Ensuring any mapping/scenario issues in the business group business environment is appropriately resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure all transactions under any subsequent/new product launches in the business group are appropriately mapped/covered in the SAS AML system.
- Graduate with 3-4 years of banking experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of local regulatory rules and legislation, and various international requirements.
- Computer literate and good command over spoken and written English.
- Good presentation skills.
- An efficient and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Good decision-making ability.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here