Job Opportunity at OLX Group | Legal Counsel | Gurugram
Job Opportunity at OLX Group for Legal Counsel at Gurugram. About OLX Group OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, operating in 30+ countries around the world. They help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands… Read More »
Job Opportunity at OLX Group for Legal Counsel at Gurugram.
About OLX Group
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, operating in 30+ countries around the world. They help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24, The corporation solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. They are powered by a team of 11,000+ people, working across 5 continents in offices all around the world.
About Job Opportunity at OLX Group
- Solving day to day legal problems of a fast-paced customer-facing business.
- Providing legal assistance to the business team in relation to operational issues, recovery matters, executive overreach, litigation, arbitration, law enforcement matters etc.
- Managing the RBI, NBFC, FDI and other connected compliances for the vehicle financing vertical to ensure that the business continues to operate in a managed risk environment.
- Liaison with various law enforcement and regulatory agencies to ensure seamless operations.
- Formulating and implementing company policies especially in relation to vehicle financing while enabling quick scaling of the business.
- Minimum 6 years PQE, with experience working with the legal department of a Scheduled Bank, RBI registered NBFC with a focus on disbursing vehicle loans and recovery. Relevant experience with technology-driven fintech businesses will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of banking and NBFC related laws and their implementation in day-to-day financing business.
- Good command over civil, criminal, insolvency, debt recovery and bankruptcy procedures.
- Experience in debt collection and recovery especially from end consumers and MSMEs; working experience in engaging repossession agencies, collection agencies, and recovery agents will be helpful.
- Well-rounded problem solver with good project and stakeholder management skills, eager to work and learn in a fast-paced business. People with previous work experience with fast-paced businesses and the ability to negotiate through uncertainties.
- The role is expected to be an individual contributor and should be ready to “make the coffee” (pick up the smallest of tasks) while being responsible for the business management.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here