Job Opportunity at PharmEasy for Senior Manager/Manager Legal
Job Opportunity at PharmEasy for Senior Manager/Manager Legal at various locations across India. About Company The Company is launched in 2015, Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India’s leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. They help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic… Read More »
Job Opportunity at PharmEasy for Senior Manager/Manager Legal at various locations across India.
The Company is launched in 2015, Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India’s leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. They help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centres to fulfil their extensive medical needs.
They deliver medicines in 1000+ cities in India, covering 22000+ pin codes. They offer diagnostic test services across Mumbai including Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Dombivali, Delhi with Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Ghaziabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gandhi Nagar, Surat, Vadodara, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur.
Senior Manager/Manager – Legal
- Drafting, review, negotiation, and finalization of business agreements (vendor contracts, NDA, MOUs, Marketing agreements, retailer agreements, platform-related agreements, supply chain agreements, admin agreements, employment contracts, business support agreements, loan agreements etc.) lease deeds, affidavits, POA and all forms of legal arrangements.
- Drafting legal notices, representation letters to regulators, consumers or any third party.
- Advisory legal support to the Business team for the various business functions – would be good to have knowledge of the pharma related laws and regulations as well as e-commerce laws and regulations.
- Complete handling of investor Due Diligence exercise which involves coordination across teams, providing responses to all investor queries, drafting and collating responses in a timely manner, explaining legal structure to investor/third party counsels over calls, discussions.
- Legal and regulatory compliance pertaining to Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules, Payments law, Fintech, Company law, Data Privacy, e-commerce related laws and regulations etc., Consumer Protection Act and rules, Legal Metrology Act and rules, Contract Act, etc. and advise various teams and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Prepare and file reports before various authorities as per applicable laws.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies/external counsels to advocate the company’s issues/positions before the regulatory bodies and courts of India.
- Be a SPOC and maintain a repository for all documents of the legal team.
- Mentor and guide the team towards keeping updated on all relevant and sector-specific laws and regulations, front end discussions with business leads on advisory matters and play a supervisory role in day-to-day business contract management.
- Manage the completion of conditions precedents, conditions subsequent, prepare disclosure letters for fundraising activities including review of shareholders agreements, share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements etc.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication in English
- Exceptional Leadership & Mentoring Skills
- Working Knowledge of the above-mentioned applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations (on a need basis).
- Paper Drafting in English
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here