Job Opportunity at Priceline for Legal Operation Manager
Job Opportunity at Priceline, Mumbai for Legal Operation Manager. The Candidate will be joining at the Associate level in hospitality and management industry. About Company Priceline is part of the Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG) family of companies. Our sister companies include Booking, BookingGo, Agoda, Kayak and OpenTable. Job Title Legal Operation Manager Responsibilities Process improvement: Identify opportunities… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Priceline, Mumbai for Legal Operation Manager. The Candidate will be joining at the Associate level in hospitality and management industry.
Priceline is part of the Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG) family of companies. Our sister companies include Booking, BookingGo, Agoda, Kayak and OpenTable.
Legal Operation Manager
- Process improvement: Identify opportunities to improve processes, stay aware of and share best practices, develop playbooks, training and improve efficiency across the legal team.
- Manage technology solutions: Implement and manage technology solutions to optimize legal performance, including contracts and matter management tools, budget and vendor tracking software and other systems and databases utilized across the company. Stay aware of legal operations industry trends and advise on needed upgrades and improvements to business processes and tools.
- Contract Drafting & Management: Work with legal and business teams to negotiate and draft contracts/templates and facilitate the company’s contract management technology, including template creation, contract tracking, record-keeping, and administering an Apttus contracts management database.
- Project management: Defining roles, responsibilities, accountabilities, and timelines for project tasks. Coordinating the activities of cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful execution.
- Reporting & Analytics: Develop and implement appropriate metrics and benchmarking through data analytics to measure and report on the Legal Team’s performance both within and outside the department. Create and distribute regular performance reports using legal team tools, including but not limited to Apttus, Legal Tracker, Jira and Confluence.
- Budget management: Manage departmental budget, including the planning cycle within the company timeline.
- Legal Vendor management: Supervise expense control and guide the Legal Team’s external vendor relations, including overseeing vendor and law firm rates, alternative and fixed pricing billing and compliance with company policies and billing guidelines. Manage Legal Tracker legal billing process.
- Legal entity compliance. Oversee and manage corporate filings related to Priceline companies; manage to know your customer requests for information from across the business.
- Litigation Support: Oversee and manage cost-effective litigation support and e-discovery processes and policies.
- Group-wide partnership: Facilitate communications and deliverables between Priceline’s Legal Team and our parent company and sibling brands to help ensure deliverables, obligations and strategic goals are met.
- Assistance in Managing Control Environment: Experience monitoring controls and the control environment relevant to the Legal Department, including familiarity with relevant tools, such as Audit Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; J.D. a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience as a legal assistant or operations manager, or comparable legal administration and/or management.
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining legal processes and administering contract and legal matter management systems.
- Ability to read, understand and draft contractual terms using a standard playbook; experience in redlining and negotiating agreements and legal invoices.
- High level of experience managing various legal-oriented administrative tasks with ease.
- Strong PowerPoint, G-suite and Excel skills.
- Prior experience with relevant legal, project management and operational tools (ideally including Apttus, Legal Tracker, Jira, Salesforce, and GEMS, but not required).
- Prior experience working directly with key stakeholders throughout an organization including senior leadership, commercial sales & marketing, customer service and HR.
- Good judgment, high integrity, and strong communication skills.
- Comfortable operating under pressure/with a sense of urgency.
- In-house experience in a technology company legal department is a plus.
- Multi-tasking extraordinaire. The ability to effectively work across various time zones and balance competing demands is critical.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here