Job Opportunity at Revolut for Program Manager - Legal Entity Setup
Job Opportunity at Revolut for Program Manager – Legal Entity Setup at Bengaluru. About Company The branches team lead the roll-out of Revolut’s European branch network which aims to deliver local bank account details to the majority of Revolut’s 14M users by 2022. Not having local bank account details is one of the key factors currently preventing users… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Revolut for Program Manager – Legal Entity Setup at Bengaluru.
The branches team lead the roll-out of Revolut’s European branch network which aims to deliver local bank account details to the majority of Revolut’s 14M users by 2022. Not having local bank account details is one of the key factors currently preventing users from making Revolut their primary bank account (most users have GB IBANs). Many employers and merchants reject foreign IBANs thereby making it difficult for users to deposit their salary or pay via direct debit using their Revolut account. Local branches solve this problem.
The project is managed by a team of change delivery and operations managers who work hand-in-hand with product and engineering teams to integrate with local payment schemes and oversee cross-department implementation. Additionally, they partner with territory CEOs and Regulatory Affairs to navigate FS regulation and regulator relationships.
Program Manager – Legal Entity Setup
- Project manage the end-to-end implementation of 1-2 branches.
- Oversee the scoping and implementation work required from other departments (FinCrime, Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Irish and Lithuanian territory teams).
- Draft and submit passport branch applications to CBI/ BoL ensuring alignment across and sign-off from all stakeholders.
- Partner with the product owner and engineers to obtain scheme integration requirements, translate business into technical requirements, and build a project plan for integration.
- Proven track record of project management for large, complex projects.
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management for complex, large scale projects.
- Experience with business writing to diverse audiences (regulator, technical roles, non-technical roles, senior executives).
- Experience with process building/ improvements for new and existing processes.
- Ability to both dive into the details as well as summarise the most important information to senior management.
- Ability to deliver excellent results that exceed requirements, plan appropriately to meet multiple objectives, and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Understanding of the value of speed to market and ability to balance between elegant problem solving and business need of the hour.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- 3-10 years of work experience in relevant fields (Consulting, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Big Tech, Startup).
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here