Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at Rupeek for Assistant Manager – Corporate Legal at Bangaluru.
Rupeek is India’s fastest-growing asset-backed digital lending platform. Rupeek’s technology-led platform enables customers to get credit against their assets making credit accessible to the masses in a fair and convenient manner. Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers.
- Draft, review, and negotiate all types of Commercial Contracts. Agreements including software license agreements, cloud service agreements, SOWs. All kinds of services agreements including technology services, advertising services, celebrity endorsements agreements, marketing services, content licensing, SMS services, HR consultancy services. NDAs, MOUs, LOIs, Indemnity letters, etc.
- Assist in advising business partners on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements, RBI regulations requirements, data protection laws, etc.
- Research new regulations and legal regimes of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects involving setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
- Review print, social media, and other media advertisements and all marketing communications to ensure legal compliance.
- Demonstrated (hands-on experience) subject matter knowledge in drafting, negotiating, and closing commercial contracts
- Strong Knowledge of regulatory Framework for NBFCs and Banks
- Experienced in negotiating contracts including with international counterparties
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Enable business without compromising on the process.
- Prioritize and manage business stakeholders and workload effectively, with quick turn-around requirements.
- Strong co.mmunication skills and excellent command of English (both oral and written) with the ability to interface with people across all levels in the organization
- LLB from a reputed Law College like Christ Law College Bangalore, M.S Ramaiah Bangalore, ILS Pune, Symbiosis Pune, Govt Law College, Mumbai, etc.
- 1-3 years in-house legal experience in the corporate function of a reputed company. (eg Kotak, Axis, HDFC, Ujjivan, Jana, Fincare, Bajaj, Mahindra, Aditya Birla, Razorpay, Instamojo, Policybazaar, Lendingkart, etc).
- Preferably experience in Banks/NBFCs or FinTech industry.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here