Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at Swiggy for Assistant Manager Compliance and ER at Bengaluru. Swiggy is India’s largest online food ordering and delivery platform, founded in July 2014. Swiggy is based in Bangalore, India, and as of September 2021, is operating in 500 Indian cities.
Statutory and Labour Compliance
- Will be responsible for maintaining the key requirement of Labour.
- Compliance under various statutes.
- The basic expectation would be on registrations and Licensing, returns filing.
- Tracking and ensuring closure of Notices ( if any) from Labour Authorities.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for matters related to compliance.
Disciplinary and Investigation Proceedings
- Support about matters of disciplinary and investigation proceedings.
- Will involve understanding and collating facts of cases.
- Drafting of notices and tracking of responses and proceedings.
- Maintaining trackers of issues raised.
- Case documentation and analysis Programs.
- Closely work with function leadership and team to roll out programs, sessions, interventions.
- Conduct, Report, and close periodic audits of manpower service providers.
- Follow-up audit points.
- Data for Internal and external audits.
Desired Candidate for Job Opportunity at Swiggy
- Post Graduation in HR, certification in legal or Labour Laws will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer Proficiency
- 8-10 years of work experience
To apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here