Job Opportunity at Uploan PH | Loan Officer | Gurugram
Job Opportunity at Uploan PH for Loan Officer at Gurugram. About Uploan PH Uploan Asia (www.uploan.ph), is an innovative Fintech company based in Singapore and operating in the Philippines that provides employee benefits that transform lives. They operate on a unique B2B2C lending model within the enterprise companies sector of the Philippines.Uploan is a product and data-driven organisation,… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Uploan PH for Loan Officer at Gurugram.
About Uploan PH
Uploan Asia (www.uploan.ph), is an innovative Fintech company based in Singapore and operating in the Philippines that provides employee benefits that transform lives. They operate on a unique B2B2C lending model within the enterprise companies sector of the Philippines.
Uploan is a product and data-driven organisation, leveraging employment history and HR data to provide the under-banked with better financial options. They already serve 300.000+ employees with affordable credit solutions and insurance products through salary deduction – all underpinned by accessible and engaging financial education to improve your financial wellbeing.
About Job Opportunity at Uploan PH
- To review loan applications submitted and to answer customer questions about the process, and loan offerings.
- To explain to customers (1) the different types of loans and credit options that are available and (2) the terms of those services.
- To analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans, using data collected during the application process and third-party sources.
- To assess loans within specified Service Level Agreements and uphold company-approved relevant Performance Indicators.
- To review loan applications against approved Risk and other parameters. Coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure timely processing and notification of the outcome to the concerned customer.
- To obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- To review and update credit and loan files.
- To review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- To compute payment schedules.
- To address customer concerns via available communication channels.
- To stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Be responsible for answering inquiries of borrowers via phone call, chat, email, or any other communication tools.
- Perform additional tasks assigned by the immediate manager or Department Head.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Hindi.
- Must be confident and comfortable in receiving inbound and making outbound calls and in responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to focus on specific information and to identify issues and errors.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work in assigned shifts between 8 AM to 10 PM, five (5) rotating workdays, i.e. Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
Uploan PH Gurugram, Haryana, India
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here