Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity at Wingify for Manager Legal.
Wingify is the organization behind VWO – the world’s leading experience optimization and growth platform. VWO helps our customers create delightful digital experiences and increase conversions across the entire customer journey by providing one integrated platform to understand visitor behavior, run experiments, personalize experiences and re-engage them.
- Ensure timely review of contract modifications and communication of changes and notices to the business teams.
- Identifying legal risks in contracts and agreements.
- Interact with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure all contractual obligations of the Company are taken care of and contractual rights of the Company are protected.
- Improve/develop standard form agreements, privacy policies, and legal processes.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance, and Operations) in order to resolve legal and business challenges.
- Reviewing and advising on Insurance policies/renewals.
- Advising management on various legal and contractual issues.
- Bachelor/master degree in law.
- 5-8 years of total experience – with a law firm / Technology / SaaS Company.
- Experience in drafting and negotiation of IT/and services agreements/ data protection agreements/ partnership/ non-disclosure agreements/ Vendor Agreements.
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating information technology agreements, SaaS agreements, and data protection agreements is a must.
- Experience and knowledge in global data protection laws and regulatory requirements regarding personal information (including GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc).
- Experience in contract lifecycle management, intellectual property laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good negotiation skills, able to understand business requirements, and ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- General understanding of technology around data collection and processing, and ability to review information security practices and requirements.
- 70% of the work is reviewing contracts – both customer and vendor contracts. We sign DPAs with our customers and in case of non-standard DPAs, a legal manager works with our customer DPAs.
- For working with customer agreements, senior legal managers have experience in data protection laws.
- Get on calls with sales teams to drive negotiations.
- Check vendor contracts for software required by the marketing/sales/HR team,.
- Participate in operational action items. Make sure Wingify has taken care of the terms and conditions of policies. Sending/receiving legal notices to parties using our IP without authorization/competition.
- Maintaining SLA timelines for agreement reviews. For all agreements, the individual has to respond with a turnaround time of 48 hours.
- Reviewing VWO’s terms and conditions annually.
- Being able to prioritize between urgent and important contracts.
- Maintain trackers for contractual risks agreed by Wingify across contracts.
Excellent knowledge of MS Word.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here