Job Opportunity at Zscaler for Deputy Manager Legal Contract Management
Job Opportunity at Zscaler for Deputy Manager Legal Contract Management at Chandigarh. Job Description The candidate should be responsible for reviewing the work performed by other team members as a second-level reviewer by conducting quality checks of legal terms and finalizing the contracts. Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities including Master… Read More »
Job Opportunity at Zscaler for Deputy Manager Legal Contract Management at Chandigarh.
- The candidate should be responsible for reviewing the work performed by other team members as a second-level reviewer by conducting quality checks of legal terms and finalizing the contracts.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities including Master Services Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, SLA, Order Forms, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan-related Agreements, Software License Agreements, Agreements relating to Events, etc. Drafting of legal notices and counter-notices.
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Event teams, commercial/finance team and IT Project Team, Administration & People & Culture Team in order to assist them to achieve the common goal of timely completion of contract within the scheduled completion time without compromising any of the contract requirements.
- Responding to customer changes and redlines to Zscaler’s SaaS Subscription Agreement and other customer agreements.
- Proactively partnering and working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract drafting and negotiation process.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Review client Contractual templates and edit as appropriate to ensure all contractual obligations are met and to highlight areas of potential concern.
- Providing Legal Support to the business on various business initiatives and projects.
Qualifications for Job Opportunity at Zscaler
- A qualified in-house counsel, a lawyer with 9+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining the industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating technology contracts in the Software and/or SaaS industry.
- Strong drafting, vetting & reviewing skills in Contract Management with good hold on reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners.
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter-end).
- Highly organized, process-driven, and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in the English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills.
- Good interpersonal interaction skills.
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities.
Computer & Network Security
To Apply – Click Here
Source – smartrecruiters.com