Dear law students here’s an opportunity to earn extra pocket money. Apply for the post of an Event Publisher and earn Rs. 7000 per month.
About Legal Bites
Legal Bites is a one-stop knowledge portal and a community of information for all Law students, professionals and Law institutes, with the motto – Law and Beyond.
It offers a free and easy-to-use custom search engine to find notes, cases, codes and informative articles and interviews empowering people to conduct their own online legal research without any training in legal research techniques.
Job Profile – Event Publisher
You are required to post all the opportunities with regards to the law/legal field – on a day to day basis.
As an event publisher – you are required to post career/internship/Institutional opportunities with regard to law/legal field – on a day to day basis. The task will include:
- Research i.e. finding all the legal opportunities available (seminar, moots, essays, call for papers, jobs, internships etc.)
- Confirmation from organizers before publishing.
Post-Qualified Experience: 0-2 years
Basic Requirements for Event Publisher
- Advanced English Proficiency (Spoken and Written).
- Must be enrolled in a 3 or 5-year Undergraduate LL.B. Course.
- Diligent and Hard-Working.
- Available on Phone/Email at any point of time – throughout the day.
- Can spend at least 4 hours on the job every day.
- Computer Friendly.
- Minimum Duration – 4 Months
No. of vacancies
1 Event Publisher
Every shortlisted candidate will undergo a screening by the Legal Bites Team and then will perform a 5-day training/trial for the job. The best candidate will be selected accordingly.
How to Apply
For any further clarification feel free to contact us at – email@example.com