Job Opportunity For Assistant Legal Manager at LocoNav Inc, Gurugram
Job opportunity for Assistant Legal Manager at LocoNav Inc, Gurugram. This is an exciting opportunity to join the legal team of the fast-growing fleet management company “Loconav”. Job responsibilities Vetting and Drafting of all types of agreements (specifically SaaS agreements, lease agreements, supplier agreements, NDA, MSA, SLA, addendum, amendments, etc.) Closely interact with the business team and other… Read More »
Job opportunity for Assistant Legal Manager at LocoNav Inc, Gurugram. This is an exciting opportunity to join the legal team of the fast-growing fleet management company “Loconav”.
- Vetting and Drafting of all types of agreements (specifically SaaS agreements, lease agreements, supplier agreements, NDA, MSA, SLA, addendum, amendments, etc.)
- Closely interact with the business team and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and advise on legal issues.
- To keep a watch on court proceedings/matters which have bearing on company’s similar matters/issues & brief to management
- To undertake legal research on an ongoing basis, keep updated & utilization of research work for the company’s similar issues/matters.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- In-depth knowledge of data protection (GDPR/CCPA), privacy laws, and other Cyber & IT laws.
- Experienced in performing simple to complex legal research.
- Liaison with relevant government offices and other competent authorities if necessary. Visit competent authorities for documentation, follow-up, and keeping a record of the same.
- Participate and/or lead audits and investigations, if required.
- Follow-up with the respective stakeholders to get the final executed copy (with the client signature) and track digitized contracts over electronic signature platforms (such as Legality, Docusign) and archive final executed contractual documents in the repository.
- Ensure clear and timely responses are provided to any queries/requests from the business team or other stakeholders.
- Providing legal opinion and advisory on various issues.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage self and team’s delivery commitments with a professional and positive attitude.
- Assess your own performance and take accountability for your own actions.
- Ensure quality of work as per required parameters.
- Required to stretch occasionally to meet client/business team requirements.
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely.
Experience and qualifications
- LLB/LLM with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating technology contracts or other complex contracts with an appreciation of general legal and risk management issues
- Experience in dealing with Domestic and International clients
- Interest in the area of risk management or compliance
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Good experience in Legal Research, Contract drafting, and negotiations is a must, knowledge of GDPR, CCPA, Data Protection laws will be preferred
To apply – Click Here
Reported by – Palash