Job Opportunity for Associate Legal and Contract Operations at S&P Global
Job Opportunity for Associate Legal and Contract Operations at S&P Global at Gurugram. About Company S&P Global (NYSE:SPGI) is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical economic, market and business factors. We’ve been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity,… Read More »
Job Opportunity for Associate Legal and Contract Operations at S&P Global at Gurugram.
S&P Global (NYSE:SPGI) is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical economic, market and business factors. We’ve been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
About Job Opportunity for Associate Legal and Contract Operations
Associate Legal & Contract Operations
Responsible for supporting the management and organization of SPGMI Legal. Primary functions will be to assist and provide legal and administrative support to the global team. The role will also assist business colleagues in using the various contract tools, including the contracts database and other office applications.
- Respond to internal client inquiries (“hotline”) regarding legal and contract issues in a timely manner.
- Review submitted deal requests; includes checking draft contracts produced by Sales or other internal clients; may include making Minor Changes to contract documents as per existing scope set by Legal Operations team.
- Perform data entry of executed contracts into the contracts database. Perform accurate and timely review of key business and legal provisions in the executed contract and enter such provisions in the contracts database.
- Investigating contract administrative issues (e.g. determining whether a contract is still “active” or being billed by PIMS); interfacing with both the sales administration staff and other business staff to determine the status of contracts.
- Recommends process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Maintenance of boilerplate library (including Translations)/ ownership (in-network drive and database platform) including communications regarding boilerplate changes.
- Respond to change in entity/ assignment letters and termination letters.
- Create reports (both general and complex) from contracts database, working with internal database users on their reporting requests. Work with manager to establish reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist in data quality assurance of the contents of the contracts database and department’s intranet website and other departmental applications.
- Special projects as assigned by manager.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of databases and licensing agreements.
- Computer Skills- Microsoft applications, knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills – Work cooperatively with members of the department and business colleagues.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working with relational database technologies is preferred but not required.
- Ability to comprehend contracts and legal terms and conditions.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a related position such as legal or paralegal and administrative support functions.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and utilizing data analysis tools and techniques.
- Ability to collaborate with other business or technology teams.
- Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, and technical licensing terms and conditions and contracts.
- Experience working within the Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Experience working databases, SQL a plus.
S&P Global Gurgaon, Haryana, India
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here