Last Updated on by Admin LB
Job Opportunity for Company Secretary and Associate Corporate Counsel at F5, Hyderabad.
About the Company
F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) powers applications from development through their entire life cycle, across any multi-cloud environment, so the customers – enterprise businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands—can deliver differentiated, high-performing, and secure digital experiences.
About Job Opportunity for Company Secretary and Associate Corporate Counsel at F5
Company Secretary and Associate Corporate Counsel
To assist and support the administration, maintenance, and corporate governance of F5’s corporate entities, offices and overall presence in India.
- Corporate governance and related compliance administration for F5 entities, offices and F5’s presence in India.
- Liaising with outside counsel and/or designated corporate secretarial firm to understand legal requirements, communicate those requirements and work with Board Members and internal stakeholders to implement the requirements.
- Ensure that the company is operating within the scope of its registered charter, stated objectives and registrations within corporate regulations and overseeing any necessary restructuring.
- Ensure its directors have the proper signatory setup; DSC registration and related renewals; annual certifications, Director compensation disclosures and all Director compliance to operating within the corporate regulatory framework.
- Draft, manage and gatekeep the proper use of Powers of Attorney, board signatory authorizations and DSCs.
- Maintain and facilitate registered addresses.
- Serve as a lead stakeholder within a cross-collaborative team to remit dividends, prepare and submit RBI filings, capital injections, issuance of shares and other accounting and tax implications.
- Maintenance of company records.
- Organizing the quarterly meetings of the Board of Directors, the Annual General Meeting, Board Circulars, and all related documentation including agendas, resolutions and minutes.
- Oversight of any updates or changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Meeting the requirements of the Stock Exchanges, as applicable.
- Provide input and assist with acquisitions, disposal and mergers, as applicable.
- Preparation and maintenance of Statutory Registers and Shares Certificates under the provisions of the Companies Act.
- In collaboration with other legal team members and cross-functional stakeholders, drafting and reviewing Legal Notices, Powers of Attorney, Affidavits, Indemnity Bonds, Letters of Authority, NOC and Indemnity Letters. Organizing and managing Corporate Social Responsibility committee and annual budget.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders including Finance, HR, Internal Controls and Payroll teams on various matters including:
- Handling Human Resources related compliance like PT / ESI /S&E.
- Preparation and filing of Annual filing forms of Financials in ROC.
- Liaising with external regulators, solicitors, banks etc.
- Acts of certification on books & returns.
- Filing various returns like MSME, annual compliances like ROC filing, dealing with the ministry.
- SEZ filings and ongoing compliance.
- Qualified Company Secretary – Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) and /or LLB and /or bachelor’s degree (essential).
- 5-6+ years experience providing legal support as a Company Secretary for an Indian Subsidiary of a multinational company is preferred.
- Familiarity with and past experience of handling transactions under FEMA, RBI regulations on FDI and banking laws.
- Prior experience working in the legal department of a multinational company, or for a law firm in the corporate/commercial law practice area is a bonus.
- Capable of succinctly summarizing complex laws for the understanding of non-legal cross-functional stakeholders, conducting legal research and handling various queries from other functions within F5.
- Understanding of and familiarity with Indian laws, including India Companies Act regulations required.
- Database management
- hCue CT Advantage or other subsidiary management software a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Familiar with e-billing, contract management and purchase order platform tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level working with corporate executives.
- This role will work closely with both the wider F5 legal team and other cross-functional departments within F5, including human resources, payroll, tax, accounting and finance so the ideal candidate will enjoy working with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize workload, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Upbeat attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure when required.
- Candidate must thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to execute multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to obtain a notary certificate.
To Apply – Click Here
Source – Click Here
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination